This is Me!

This is Me!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Veronica Mars has been my life...

Okay, so I am going to start off with a little update. I have been thinking a little bit about what I am going to be doing next semester. So to get a lot of you off my back I still have no clue. So please stop asking me, I don't like being questioned about this stuff. I have no clue what I want to do but I know that is okay because I was reading my devotional the other day and I was shocked. It struck me, like it was a total God thing. It was like it was meant for me. It said: do not worry about tomorrow, just live for today. It also had a bunch of other stuff that related to me but it's late and I'm tired and i don't feel like looking it up. But it made me feel a lot better. I know when the time is right God will lead me in the right direction.

Okay and now onto the good stuff. I AM ADDICTED TO VERONICA MARS!!! It is the best show ever. I'm hooked. I've already watched the first two seasons and I'm going to start the third and final one tomorrow. It's so sad. I don't want it to be over, well at least I have one more season to watch. I admire her so much. I wish I had the guts to do half of the things she does. But this show has literally been my life since I started watching it. I haven't left my computer screen unless I had class or work. This show has taken up all my time, but I don't care because it's AMAZING!!! So if you want to know what's new with me you''ll have to watch veronica mars, because like i said it's been my life. Well, I am ubber tired so I am going to bed so I can get a good nights rest so I can have fun for homecoming weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment