This is Me!

This is Me!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Almost Done

So I finally made a decision that I am going to take at least a semester off and work full time. It didn't go over well when I told my mom. She shunned me for a day but I think we are okay now. It was just the initial blow that got her. My Grandma cried herself to sleep that night. I don't understand why they are so worried for me. My mom basically told me she thinks I am going to fail at life because I will quit when something gets hard but I told her it is a waste of money to continue going to school when I have no idea what I want right now. I am going to miss the few friends I have made but I will try to visit and talk to them as much as possible. Well I have to go to a meeting with a guy that is going to give me all the information i need to leave my college. I will write more later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment