This is Me!

This is Me!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Will there be a next semester?

So the more and more I think about it the more I want to take a semester off. The first reason is that I cannot take my roommate for another semester. She isn't mean but we just don't mix well. Commuting is not an option because my mom doesn't like me driving in the winter. I have adapted to college life and it is going a lot better than at the beginning, but the school/classes part is what I feel isn't right for me or at least not at the moment. I really feel that taking a semester off is what's best for me. I can get a full time job and start earning money instead of working my way into debt. The only thing that is holding me back from doing this my mom. She really wants me to finish off the year and then decide. I don't believe that will change my mind and it would just be a waste of my time and money. Anyone have any advice on how to get my mom on my side?

No comments:

Post a Comment