This is Me!

This is Me!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Wow, it's been more than a month.

     Time is flying by this year, and what do I have to show for it. I have been so lazy, but that isn't entirely my fault. I have been going to the gym and working out at home a lot recently. I realized that I need to get back into shape and there is no better time than the present. I burned 1500 calories today on my exercise bike. I practically spent the whole day on the bike and watching a movie. I took a few breaks but I am happy with what I did today. I am hoping I can keep it up because I really do what to lose weight and get into shape. I let myself go at college and over Christmas but no more. I have kicked it up a notch and I hope it pays off.
  
   Now time for changing the subject. I did finally get a job  interview but I didn't end up getting the job. I was kind of disappointed but I know it didn't happen for a reason. The good news is because of that I now get to go to my dad's for Easter and I even get to go to Nashville again. I will take any excuse to go to Nashville. I have only been there once and that was news years eve, a couple months ago. It was amazing and I am so excited that I get to go again. I know timing is everything and now I am grateful that I didn't get the job. I get to do so many things in these next couple weeks that I wouldn't have had the chance to if I got the job. I know that God has something planned for me but until the opportunity presents itself all I can do is enjoy every moment and pray.

   This week I spent a lot of time doing makeup looks for elle and blairs spring contest on youtube. I will post that video next. I had a lot of fun, and it gave me a lot of confidence. Well, this is all for now. I am tired and I want to sleep. So goodnight! Sweet dreams and God Bless.

                                               xoxo Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment